Malmö Industrial Park
Malmö Industrial Park is one of the most attractive locations for new business start-ups in northern Europe. The area is located close to the Malmö/Copenhagen conurbation and on the threshold to the Baltic Sea region with its 100 million consumers. The strategic location makes it easy to distribute incoming and outgoing goods flows, both on a north-south axis to Scandinavia and northern Germany and on an east-west axis to Poland, the Baltic States and western Russia.
Malmö Industrial Park…
- aims to attract companies operating in manufacturing, processing or logistics that are looking for access to quayside land with port services, state-of-the-art cargo terminals and intermodal transport solutions.
- offers competitively priced, long-term leases for centrally located industrial plots which can be adapted to individual requirements.
- is located close to Malmö’s freight yard, the largest rail hub in southern Sweden, and to the international motorway networks surrounding Malmö, providing easy access for lorries.
- is close to Copenhagen’s major international airport, Kastrup, the obvious first choice for air freight in northern Europe.
- provides a high level of coordination among businesses in the area with the aim of creating common solutions for energy supply, security, transports, waste management and recycling, which benefits tenants and cuts costs.